Caledon, May 3-5th, 2013
“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself.”…George Bernard Shaw
The Master’s Program is being offered over a wonderful weekend of learning and sharing at the Nature’s Retreat in the Caledon Hills.The first two levels of Sound Reiki™ primarily focused on self healing, now you will move to the next level of your development.
In the Master’s Program you will expand your skills into new areas. You will develop the ability to work with others by building on the techniques you have previously learned. During this weekend we will expand our consciousness together, all sharing our healing gifts and talents in love, light and laughter.
This is an experiential program and we will be very “hands on”. We will also be discussing your multidimensionality, how consciousness shifts and the Divine Guides that support you, the sacredness of the Earth and our part in the Divine Plan.
Areas of focus for Sound Reiki™ Mastery will be:
- reviewing your effectiveness with your intentions and phrasing
- identifying personal blocks and healing primaries for others
- creating your own intentions
- aligning and balancing energy and chakras for others using your own tones
- energy cords as mirrors
- how to look for the root issue for an inner child out of alignment
- preparing for a healing session as a practitioner
- We will be learning about:
- crossing over spirit people and different dimensional, spiritual energies
- karma and karmic patterns, past life and present
- blessings and remote healings
- energy portals
- spirit guides, angels and animal totems
The weekend will end with a Master’s Attunement for Sound Reiki™ and Certification presentation.
Cost: $650 includes the Sound Reiki™ Master Certification, 2 nights shared accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday
For those who wish to stay offsite the cost will be $520, this includes lunch and dinner on Saturday and lunch on Sunday
We look forward to making this a year of mastery for everyone.
Prerequisite: Sound Reiki™ Level II
The Certification Weekend will be held at Nature’s Retreat, located in the Caledon Hills near Erin, Ontario, 40 minutes north of Oakville.
It has a beautiful stone circle, stone medicine wheel and labyrinth and 50 acres of groomed trails.
The cozy and comfortable Retreat is spacious and very private. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room, 2 fireplaces and will sleep 10 guests in shared accommodations.